Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015

Hi folks! It's been awhile. After my last blog post in October we went on vacation to visit my family in San Diego and well, I guess I never really got back into the blogging swing of things.

I have also been trying to be more intentional with my time. Much easier said than done I tell ya. I have been trying to limit my social media and blogging usage and just be more present with my family. My husband is off social media altogether and said it was just the best decision. I'm not quite there yet...

That being said, we had a great Thanksgiving, we had a wonderful Christmas. We are so blessed and I feel so fortunate to have the family and friends that we have and this past holiday season was a good reminder of that for us. Moving forward, I wanted to make a few goals for this new year. Not resolutions necessarily, but just goals. I feel like if I call it a resolution I am setting us up for failure.

For Christmas everyone received a musical instrument. I use to play the violin as a child and really want my children to read music and have that as a hobby. My house is often loud and noisy, but it's the best kind.






So in 2015 our goal is to be playing our musical instrument of choice (well), to be even more intentional with our time and to plant a larger garden. Sadly it's only the first of the year and we have gone through most of our food preserves.

I would also like to grow my little crochet business more and will periodically be adding and updating my Etsy shop. Tonight I have added some fun fingerless gloves. They are made to order and can be made in any color. Go have a look. Just click the 'shop' tab at the top of this page.



I hope your new year has started out just as fab as ours. Until next time...

~ Sarah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?