Sunday, January 18, 2015

Very Mini Kitchen Re-Do

You know what happens to me when it's cold out and it rains and sleets for a few days in a row?

I start to purge and deep clean and re-organize and re-paint and altogether drive my family nuts.

So I have repainted my kitchen. Again.




I love this little farmhouse, I do. I love the 25 acres. I love living in the middle of nowhere. I love it all. I kind of wish the kitchen was a tad more functional, but other than that, I love it. So I am forever rearranging and shifting things to see what works best to streamline my kitchen time since I spend so much of my life in there. And while paint doesn't make it more functional, I was kind of sick of the buttery yellow.

So now it's burgundy. Just like the stairwell (to hide dirty hand prints).

And while I was at it, I hung new curtains in the dining room. And I rearranged my hutch. And I cleaned up the kids toy chest much to their dismay. Am I crazy? Sometimes. Do I care? Nope.




I think for now, I'll leave my poor little house alone and keep working on this blanket order. And Micah picked up some shepherd's wool for me today and I see even more cowls in the very near future!




Until next time blogger land.

~ Sarah !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?